Diamonds are not always forever!
Whether you have a family heirloom that has fallen short in the battle to be kept or parted with or you just simply need the money. Diamond rings are often asked about as a source of releasing funds via the money that is tied up in them. Resulting in this question ringing from many people lips through out the world, time after time.
Where can I sell my diamond ring for the most money?
After the surprise of your engagement and the glitz and glam of your wedding day. Sometimes things just don’t work out and you are left trying to find out how to sell your once beloved jewels. Sometimes just to make ends meet! Saving your already broken heart from the constant reminders of a love once cherished, now sunk into unresolvable dis-repair. We’ve been there…. We understand. We’ve broken the hearts and got the T-Shirt! However what can make things a little better is selling your diamond rings (and any other bling you might have) for as much as possible.
Let us tell you about the little best kept secret by diamond traders that will answer your question;
Where can I sell my diamond ring for the most money near me?
To start with let us explain the general way most people will go about trying to sell their diamond ring for the most money. To make it easy to understand we have broken the process down into the steps below;
- Go to your local High Street Shop to ask them if they can value your diamond ring? Depending on the machines they have in-house will depend on the accuracy of their valuation. A well trained and experienced eye is only half the battle with today’s technology!
- Then ask them to give you a price that they would be willing to pay you for your diamond ring. This will give you two good starting price points that your diamond ring could sell for. Things to look out for?
- Make sure your diamond ring is examined in front of you. If your jewels leave your eye-sight how can you be sure it is your jewels that are returned to you?
- Ask for the 4 C´s – Colour, Clarity, Cut and Carat
- Ask the shop if they have clients currently looking for your type of diamond ring?
- Is the design of the setting desirable today?
- Thank the shop for their price and ask if they can give an estimate of what your diamond ring might reach at auction?
You can sell your diamond ring in many ways.
- Auction Houses specialising in your type of diamond jewellery, as well as the more easy option,
- Online auctions. The likes of Ebay, Esty and I do now I don´t will give you a good starting point for private auctions and general sales. As selling to someone who wants to purchase your type of diamond ring always helps!
- Pawn Shops – they will give you fast cash but not as good a price as possibly a High Street Shop or High End Jeweller.
- Diamond Dealers will sometimes give you a better price than your local or even a high end jewellers. This is because they will have access to private buyers who might find your diamond ring desirable and pay above the odds to obtain it.
However there is another way you can go about selling your diamond ring for the most money. A secret way that the elite diamond traders use for their gain and now your profit! Sign up below to be invited into the inner circle for the highest price sales of second hand diamond rings during 2021.